| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pto.Carreno in April is very hot at 29.2 °C (84.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Pto.Carreno April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Pto.Carreno, Colombia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Pto.Carreno: