| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pto.Carreno in February is very hot at 30.1 °C (86.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.9 °C (96.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Pto.Carreno February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pto.Carreno, Colombia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pto.Carreno: