| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pto.Carreno in January is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.6 °C (94.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Pto.Carreno January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pto.Carreno, Colombia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pto.Carreno: