| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pto.Carreno in May is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in May is pretty drenched. A hearty 280mm (11in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Pto.Carreno May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pto.Carreno, Colombia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pto.Carreno: